According to the Incentive Research Foundation, 27% of companies this year have shifted their travel incentive budget to branded merchandise and gift cards. The other 73% have canceled it altogether. We helped a technology company fit into the 27% of that statistic and keep their incentive program alive and exciting for their team.
The Food & Beverage Team at Summit created a campaign for Aussie Beef & Lamb, Make a Moment. The objective of the campaign was to make a Guinness World Record attempt for the most users in an online dinner party hangout. Read more.
We held Summit Live, a fast-paced, engaging, online event to showcase the wide variety of human engagement tools we offer to help you conquer the peak of human engagement; stay connected and engaged with the people who matter to you.
Like many, we found that our own people were in need of a little sales incentive in the early summer of 2021. So, tada! we put together our own internal sales incentive program - practicing what we preach.
When the American Clean Power Association underwent a rebrand, they came to Summit's team of creative experts to develop both an outreach campaign and a "clean" line of merchandise to reflect the new way forward.
In time for the big day, these custom packaged treats were delivered to over 500 locations, complete with tent cards to drive the message home, "a Vital Valentine... our team members are the heart of what we do."
Barilla, the headlining sponsor of an industry conference geared for corporate chefs, came to us with the following challenge: create a 5-8 minute content session that engages, educates, and adds value to the attendee all while keeping their eyeballs on the screen.
Allstate snuggles into communities as other organizations stood still, enabling and recognizing their agents for bringing warmth and humanity to their hometowns & creating connections in a lonely time.
Our team does so much more than branded products, we create genuine and authentic moments of human engagement! When working with our client True Aussie Lamb & Beef they wanted to create a unique and memorable event.