Recognition & Incentive Programs
We deliver engagement and performance programs to ignite sales, channel partners, employees, donors and volunteers that are meaningful and wildly creative.
Whether you are trying to create change, drive behavior, or build a stronger culture – our priority is to ignite their experience and build connections that are authentic and inspiring. Our data-driven design process is built to attract audiences with attention-grabbing offerings while providing clarity around the desired performance metrics.
With an online catalog that’s built to entice every age and lifestyle, your custom collection can include merchandise, virtual rewards, gift cards, event tickets, experiences, travel, and even a charitable giving component.
As an extension of your employer brand, your storefront is completely customizable to your look and feel to align with your desired team experience.
With a variety of rewards for every preference, service in over 195 countries, across 38 languages, with 98% of selections delivered within 3 business days; Summit’s Reward and Recognition platform are all you need. Ask the team to tell you about its comprehensive reporting and the power of its integrated AI personalization to increase redemptions.
Recognition Programs that Drive Performance
- Like many, we found that our own people were in need of a little sales incentive in the early summer of 2021. So, tada! we put together our own internal sales incentive program - practicing what we preach.
- Looking to get the NBA’s Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year Award produced, Life Fitness, reached out to our team so that it could be presented to winner Jeremy Holsopple at an upcoming game.
- A marketing campaign that only a mother could love? No, this was a digital campaign that all mothers, fathers, uncles, sisters loved - read more about this Mother's Day themed campaign.
- In time for the big day, these custom packaged treats were delivered to over 500 locations, complete with tent cards to drive the message home, "a Vital Valentine... our team members are the heart of what we do."
- In collaboration with Dweck’s Marketing & HR team, Summit dialed up our creativity to breathe life into their new brand in these onboarding kits.
- Like many organizations, at Summit, we are always searching for unique ways to continuously keep our clients engaged and excited to work with our team.
- Octo was looking for a way to engage their team in their upcoming apparel project. Our pop-up shop combined with their team's design options made for a winning combination.