Pop-Ups, E-Stores, & Virtual Engagement
Whether it's a long-term online shop, or a temporary pop-up shop for a more temporary campaign, and the many options in between; Summit has the vision and drive to create what's needed
Need to create some “wow” in our remote engagement efforts? Our virtual engagement tool gamifies remote audiences; awarding prizes and gathering remote mailing addresses all at the same time.
Whether you send a link by email, ask them to text to play during an event, or imprint a QR code in your outreach, our Virtual Engagement tool is a flexible but sure winner in today’s climate.
Our Virtual Engagement tool isn’t just another pretty face, check out the Engagement Dashboard for performance metrics and redemption insights. With so many ways to play, our Virtual Engagement tool ensures everyone comes out a winner.
Take advantage of a quick pop-up shop to engage with your recipients online. Our Pop-Up shops allow you to leverage our online tech platforms for a quick and easy launch. Complete with secure data collection of your recipient's latest ship-to address, and access to our kitting and distribution teams - all without ever leaving your home.
Whether you choose to give your recipients the option to select from a collection of gifts or pick their size or preferred color, our Pop-Up shops can be deployed within a day of gift selection.
So whether you are welcoming someone new, recognizing your team, trying to stay in front of your clients, our Pop-up shops create efficiency in simply and quickly bringing your campaign to life.
Need something a little more robust? Check out our Pop-up shop's, better-looking big brother, our E-store.
Use real-time data to plan for your online store. Summit’s Online stores provide valuable insights into online inventory, control who, and what is available to which groups, along with when and how purchases are made. Our e-stores enable you to manage the complete brand experience from the look, the language, the gift selection, and quality, to the kitting, packaging, and distribution (even the quirky, or not so quirky comments on the inserts with your shipments).
Our online shops allow for built-in business rules that allow your organization to manage the spend all while ensuring brand integrity based on your site’s analytics to measure online engagement, along with spending, and procurement patterns.
Included with the design and build of our online stores is a comprehensive launch and communications plan, as well as ongoing performance reviews to ensure we can adapt your store for the needs of your organization. Refreshing the site and optimizing inventory around trends to ensure your shop is ahead of the trend.
Online Shops That Really Pop
- The Food & Beverage Team at Summit created a campaign for Aussie Beef & Lamb, Make a Moment. The objective of the campaign was to make a Guinness World Record attempt for the most users in an online dinner party hangout. Read more.
- An online store that supports 'man caves', belt buckles, ball caps and so much more. Supporting Jack Daniel's target audiences, online, in-person and in-store.
- "The number of people joining in virtually was AWESOME! I’ve had so many people asking me about the swag and game feature! I am passing your info out all over Allstate!" - Client Feedback
- In collaboration with Dweck’s Marketing & HR team, Summit dialed up our creativity to breathe life into their new brand in these onboarding kits.
- Like many organizations, at Summit, we are always searching for unique ways to continuously keep our clients engaged and excited to work with our team.
- Octo was looking for a way to engage their team in their upcoming apparel project. Our pop-up shop combined with their team's design options made for a winning combination.
- When launching a new website for a specialized team and their respective patients, United Therapeutics wanted to spark some excitement in their audience.
- Creating the best user experience was top of mind for Schneider Electric with the launch of their EVlink Charger. Personalizing the experience made all the difference.
- Barilla, the headlining sponsor of an industry conference geared for corporate chefs, came to us with the following challenge: create a 5-8 minute content session that engages, educates, and adds value to the attendee all while keeping their eyeballs on the screen.
- Enabling the public to recognize and spotlight the team at Wellstar Health is a winning formula for this organization.
- Allstate snuggles into communities as other organizations stood still, enabling and recognizing their agents for bringing warmth and humanity to their hometowns & creating connections in a lonely time.
- How do you rally a disconnected sales group across various brands into one sales incentive program? Just ask us, we know how.
- Just what do you do to recognize a diverse crew of long serving team members globally? See how United's recognition program took flight...
- Barilla came to us looking for a one-stop e-commerce solution after their current platform was outdated, cumbersome, and lacked true brand identity.
- Artful branded merchandise that reflects the corporate persona and the future thinking of the organization.
- With an entire team dedicated to keeping things fresh and fun on this online shop, it's of no surprise that it includes a wide variety of on-trend goods.