Creative Marketing Communications
Our team of creative and edgy innovators works to cut through the noise and distraction with impactful visuals and engaging content across all mediums to ensure your message is clearly communicated, and most importantly, received.
Whether it's about strategy or execution in the areas of social media, search, direct mail, events, digital, or print - or designing a campaign that combines these elements - Summit's team has the skills and experience to ensure you get noticed.
Marketing Services Built for Impact
- According to the Incentive Research Foundation, 27% of companies this year have shifted their travel incentive budget to branded merchandise and gift cards. The other 73% have canceled it altogether. We helped a technology company fit into the 27% of that statistic and keep their incentive program alive and exciting for their team.
- After an unprecedented 2020, the Cargo team at United wanted to thank their employees for going above and beyond in the past year.
- Together with our team, we helped Swing King get as many eyes on their brand as possible.
- The Food & Beverage Team at Summit created a campaign for Aussie Beef & Lamb, Make a Moment. The objective of the campaign was to make a Guinness World Record attempt for the most users in an online dinner party hangout. Read more.
- Like many, we found that our own people were in need of a little sales incentive in the early summer of 2021. So, tada! we put together our own internal sales incentive program - practicing what we preach.
- Looking to get the NBA’s Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year Award produced, Life Fitness, reached out to our team so that it could be presented to winner Jeremy Holsopple at an upcoming game.