Some of you may recall our email a few weeks ago in which we showed you this image below. A bit ambiguous, no? Whether it’s your first time seeing this or not, join us as we take a closer look at these products we got to see up close and personal in Las Vegas for the U.S.-wide branded solutions event!
A close up of the products
What they actually look like
Now that the secret’s out on what the products actually looked like – let’s dive into what each one is and why they’re some of our faves:
- Gift your team a great new organizer that is on brand for their workspace with these new custom-printed steel pegboards. It’s perfect to include for an employee onboarding or appreciation gift!
- The innovation in drinkware, a ceramic coating to this stainless steel design, allows you to taste your drinks and not the metal.
- As soft as butter, this quality, textured hoodie is something not to miss. (P.S. This brand is building a responsible and sustainable business that takes care of the community and our planet. Contact your sales rep for more!)
- We love the subtle box imprint with this UV ink, after all, presentation is key. Consider adding this to your next drop-ship gift project.
- We can’t get over the creativity of this custom hoodie decked out with an interior hood print. Talk about staying top of mind with a cozy branded design!
- We admire the look of this latest luxury towel in the new WAFFLE WEAVE design (available in current colors).
- Love, love, love this diamondback pattern on this duffel, elevating gifts with textures.
- A larger version of this innovative drinkware to this stainless steel design with its ceramic coating. We can’t emphasize it enough: taste your drinks and not the metal.
- The unicorn colors from this eco-drinkware line are to die for!
Whether you need to get the attention of clients or stay engaged with your own team members; our experts are here to create another award-winning campaign to tackle whatever is keeping you up at night. If you’d like to see more products like this, our collection provides a sampling of some of the more recent ideas to consider when working on your next branded project.