Coming From A Place of FearJuly 17, 2020
Our business thrives off smiles, happiness, and gratitude. With over 50 years of experience, we know that it’s not actually about the product at all. We all have those keepsakes that hold onto memories for us. That pen, hoodie, watch... ball caps. We’ve shared a few such stories about some key pieces kept throughout the years to great response.
Now, we would love to hear about your cherished somethings. Go digging through your closet or desk drawers, you might even be surprised at what you find. For your participation, we will enter you in a chance to win a prize. Below you’ll find the steps to participate in our social media contest!
How to Enter:
- Post a picture of your cherished something along with the hashtags #ItsNotAbout before end of day July 31, 2020.
- In your caption, tell us your short story about why it’s so special to you.
- Remember to follow @summitmg on Instagram, or @summitgroupllc on Facebook, to ensure you don’t miss out when we announce the winners.
- Feel free to share this post with friends and family members who would love to enter!
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter and collect your prize. Winners will be drawn randomly and announced on the same media they were submitted on.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this contest, Summit Group will be able to repost your entries on our social media platforms.
- Submissions by photo and story can also be submitted by snail mail to Summit Group: 280 Madsen Drive, Suite 100,
Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Attention “Stories”.
Think we might be worthy of a conversation? We'd love to hear what you have in mind.